- Over 40 years of banking, project financing & investments experience
- BSc. (Hons.) in Chemical Engineering, Scotland, UK
- Masters in Business Management (MBM), Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Philippines
- Member of the Order of the Defender of the Realm (Ahli Mangku Negara) by His majesty The Yang DiPertuan Agong in 2007
Areas of Expertise
Mohamed Ariff Bin Tar Mohamed
Ariff brings more than 40 years of relevant experience in the financial services industry. He has previously served with Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad (Development Bank of Malaysia; DBM) for 30+ years. Over the course of his career with DBM, he held various senior management positions to include Vice President/ Head, Product Development, Vice President/ Head, Group Investments, Senior Manager, Infrastructure Project Financing and & Renewable Energy (RE) and Manager, Corporate & Trade Financing . While at Bank Pembangunan, he also held directorship in the Bank’s venture capital arm and select private equity investments.
He’s a senior advisor with Spring Galaxy. He is also a Director of a Public Company in solar energy.
His sector coverage and skill set include:
- Banking, real estate, infrastructure projects, maritime, power, manufacturing, service sectors and financial products.
- Preparation of project feasibility reports for Investment and financing purposes. Investment analysis of listed and non-listed entities including fundamental and technical analysis.
He has extensive knowledge of banking products, having developed innovative financing products for infrastructure, renewable energy, maritime and technology projects for Bank Pembangunan.